July 24, 2024, 10:25:49 PM

Author Topic: Cambrian Sector  (Read 1231 times)

Offline connahr

• Loc: shropshire
Cambrian Sector
« on: July 03, 2020, 10:04:15 AM »
Things have been super slow at work, so much so most of my down time is no there. so i've finally written down some fluff for my fleet and its sector (which ties into my 40k armies too). As well as some fleet lists, yes i know the Imperial ones are just an exuse for me to have one of most things in the same sector paint scheme, but i've tried to break them down into fleet lists with distinct advantages and disadvantages and placed limits on a fair few things.

Also there is some scenarios i've been working on, each is based vaugley on a historical battle. They are not very balanced as yet, i need to sort that out at home where i can access to rules (work computers won't let me veiw them) once that's done i can give points values for the fleets. More scenarios will be added later and maybe some finction to go with each one as like an intro.

for those interested the scenarios are based on:
A portion of the battle of Leyte - where Halsey was lured after the japanese carriers

Battle of Mers-el-Kébir - initially Pearl harbour and the raid on Tarentum were the inspiration, but after reading about Mers-el-Kebir (which happened on this day funnily enough) i think that is a much more accurate parralell

The destruction of force Z - Britian: 'we don't need carriers to protect WW1 design battle cruisers and poorly designed battleships'. Japan 'haha torpedo bomber go attack run'

*tries to attach file* oh i can't do that here either......watch this space???
theres no such thing as over kill, its just making sure

Offline horizon

• Veteran member
  • Destiny Infinity Eternity
Re: Cambrian Sector
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 05:27:11 AM »
Upload it on Google Drive or Dropbox?

Or I can host it for you.

Offline connahr

• Loc: shropshire
Re: Cambrian Sector
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 08:45:20 AM »