October 04, 2024, 04:19:47 PM

Author Topic: [WM] Chaos Sorcerer of nurgle and friends  (Read 10899 times)

Offline Grumbledook

• Loc: Uk
    • It's a hobby, not an addiction
Re: [WM] Chaos Sorcerer of nurgle and friends
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2017, 10:16:26 AM »
Great looking beasties! How big is the planned herd going to be?

Offline industrialtrousers

• Loc: Londinium
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2017, 04:03:31 PM »
About 2000 points worth Grumbler. So they can function as their own outfit or get tossed in with a mammoth game if I ever play one.

The project has stalled a bit as I'm not 1000% happy with the models available for herd kin and I was looking to get them done next. Cricket takes most of Sat so it might be when season finishes I get back into the swing of things.

I'd also like to model up a few spawn as they seem fun. I've got to finish off a unit or

I bought a few units of dragon ogres at a decent price to use as chariot proxies as I didn't fancy making 4 units worth. Not sure I'm fond of options here once again. Might try yo make a beast chariot with a few Copplestone 15mm wolves and see what that looks like.

Offline Gunslinger76

• Loc: New Jersey, USA
[WM] Chaos Sorcerer of nurgle and friends
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2017, 04:55:23 PM »
No sure if you saw these over on my thread or not, but I ended up using the orc and goblin chariots with a eureka orge beastman on the back for my chariots. I used orc boar riders' boars with the orc trimmed off as the razorgors, but you can use anything else that you like the look of obviously.

Offline industrialtrousers

• Loc: Londinium
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2017, 06:22:11 PM »
Yes I did see your post on the chariots gunslinger. I think you've got the right idea there as they look tops. It's getting a bit tricky sourcing bits at a reasonable price now though but I will keep an eye out. Thing is I want a decent amount of them. I was going to suggest Bel over at Polar Fox for your boars as they're top sculptors and he might be persuaded to sell just the boars.

Offline Gunslinger76

• Loc: New Jersey, USA
[WM] Chaos Sorcerer of nurgle and friends
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2017, 09:34:51 PM »
Hmm, that's a good idea. Sounds a lot easier then sawing through 16 more orcs.