October 01, 2024, 02:32:39 AM

Author Topic: Tell us your plans  (Read 17560 times)

Offline Flogger

• Loc: Jönköping, Sweden
Re: Tell us your plans
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 03:16:21 PM »
But what manufacturer? That's not GW?

Offline Dave

• Loc: Worcester, MA
    • The Epic Gamer
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2015, 03:30:50 PM »
Sure they are. The guys on the far right of the middle and right bases:

Offline Flogger

• Loc: Jönköping, Sweden
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 10:36:09 PM »
Aha, alright! Just surprised to see them cut into separate pieces :)

Offline Stormwind

• Veteran member
  • Ben Sibbald | Newcastle, UK
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 11:17:42 PM »
Where I come from we would say that such good painting was worthy of broken fingers. =-P
My Personal & Modelling Blog >>http://theancienttrack.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline andys

• Loc: UK
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2015, 07:32:22 AM »
Where I come from we would say that such good painting was worthy of broken fingers. =-P
Yes, he certainly knows how to cough "make friends and influence people" ;) :D

Offline ruiza97

• Loc: Dallas
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2015, 01:02:19 AM »
I'm going to begin organizing games at my clinic as an after school program.  Currently have 500 points worth of HEs, Dwarfs, Lizardmen, Chaos, Daemons, and a TK army.  Currently working on DEs, a Dogs of War army, Goblins, and Witch Hunters.  Followed by Kislev, Bretonnian, Orcs, and VCs.  Once I have 500 points for all 14 armies, I'll add 250 point increments to each army until I get to their respective size in my collection (2000-4000 point armies, respectively).

Offline David Wasilewski

• Warmasterplaytest team
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2015, 09:56:20 AM »
Warmaster Play Therapy? :)

Dave

Offline Stormwind

• Veteran member
  • Ben Sibbald | Newcastle, UK
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2015, 01:32:43 PM »
That sounds really nice, Ruiza!

---

I was meant to get a whole mini army of High Elves or Chaos painted this month but so far have only finished a single Silver Helms unit!

I don't know how other people manage to paint things so efficiently, without compromising on detail.
My Personal & Modelling Blog >>http://theancienttrack.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline honestmistake

• Tentacles make everything better!
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2015, 03:00:25 AM »
I finally started painting my Orc horde.... 2 units of Trolls done, 3000(ish) points to go! I am really not looking forwards to the 12 units each of (BOFA) goblins & wolf riders  :o

Offline ruiza97

• Loc: Dallas
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2015, 06:07:36 PM »
I recently was linked to an article on NPR detailing how some medical health professionals have been prescribing video games as a means to help manage mood.  I understand the use of video games, as its a cheaper hobby to get into, but I prefer to use Warmaster and Epic as my "mood manager" of choice.

I also have Star War's Armada and Robotech RPG Tactics, along with numerous board and card games, as well as video games  :o.

I hope to start a non-profit that holds game days at the local recreational centers throughout the city during days off at school.  $20/hour gets me 50 chairs and 14 tables for 50 people.  the only thing holding me back is lack of volunteers who now how to demo games.

Offline Lex

• Global Moderator
  • I wonder...
    • Loc: Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
    • Warmuster . BitzBox
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2015, 06:10:24 PM »
I recently was linked to an article on NPR detailing how some medical health professionals have been prescribing video games as a means to help manage mood.  I understand the use of video games, as its a cheaper hobby to get into, but I prefer to use Warmaster and Epic as my "mood manager" of choice.

I also have Star War's Armada and Robotech RPG Tactics, along with numerous board and card games, as well as video games  :o.

I hope to start a non-profit that holds game days at the local recreational centers throughout the city during days off at school.  $20/hour gets me 50 chairs and 14 tables for 50 people.  the only thing holding me back is lack of volunteers who now how to demo games.

Suggest, make this a seperate topic and explore the idea !!

Offline Jester3627

• Lurker
    • Loc: Birmingham, UK
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2015, 04:03:54 PM »
I'm currently getting back into Warmaster in a big way after having been away from it for a few years. Having regular weekly games against my usual opponent and hoping to re introduce it to my local games club. I've got 3000 pts dark elf, 3000 pts empire, 2000 pt dwarf and soon to have 2000 pt chaos and 2000 pt high elf. 😊 forgot how much I love this game and I'm completely addicted. Also taking part in the tri wizards tournament in Essex in November and thinking of using Warmaster minis to play the new kings of war rules just because I love the scale!

Offline jchaos79

• Veteran member
    • Loc: Vigo, Galicia, Spain
    • Fortunes of war
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2015, 10:21:34 AM »
Nice to hear players come back again to the game

Offline Jester3627

• Lurker
    • Loc: Birmingham, UK
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2015, 12:53:28 PM »
I never got rid of my dark elf army but sold everything else and then regreted it now building it all back up and actually getting a few games in again. I know its been said a 1000 times before but I can never understand why this game didn't take off its got to be gws most tactical game. I'm guessing it was the scale which put people off?

Offline Lex

• Global Moderator
  • I wonder...
    • Loc: Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
    • Warmuster . BitzBox
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2015, 10:40:37 PM »
lack of studio en GW-management support