October 05, 2024, 11:28:23 PM

Author Topic: Mlkr's plog and misc.  (Read 49822 times)

Offline Stormwind

• Veteran member
  • Ben Sibbald | Newcastle, UK
Re: Mlkr's plog and misc.
« Reply #180 on: June 05, 2016, 11:05:14 AM »
Blimey these are amazing.
My Personal & Modelling Blog >>http://theancienttrack.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline marell le fou

« Reply #181 on: June 05, 2016, 09:38:58 PM »
I long to see what will arrive to the horse too :)

Offline mlkr

• Loc: Sweden
Mlkr's plog and misc.
« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2016, 12:09:25 AM »
He, I was just thinking of making the ogre holding the horses reins (Had to google that) as if it was captured from the broken wagon...

Now you guys kinda pushed me into inspirationmode overdrive and I got an idea I might be able to realize... Will take some bitz and sculpting to get right but it might just work...

I am slowly realizing I will never get these damn Ogre's based and ready for the table :P

/Mlkr
//Swedish BB & WM-player.

Offline marell le fou

« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2016, 03:21:21 AM »
Yes you will. Your idea is fun. The ogres have the reins and that is all. If you have patience and talent with Green Stuff, you might want to sculpt a big ham for an other ogre :)

Offline mlkr

Mlkr's plog and misc.
« Reply #184 on: June 26, 2016, 08:57:04 PM »
Slow going but I have been superbusy so I am ok with that.

I am doing 3 units with itsybitsy dioramas of a destroyed Empire wagontrain. 2 of them are now done! :D

I have more than 3 units painted but these will be based in a simpler, more straightforward way.

Anyways - here are a few pictures of 2 completed units with custom standards and small dioramas.

And yes :) They can even rank up. Which is lucky since I kinda forgot to check that :P

The third unit will be done when it's done. Trying to get myself to paint for this months painting-tale but just cant find the inspiration at the moment. Hopefully get started during this week and then putting some hours into it this coming weekend! :)

/Mlkr

Offline jchaos79

• Veteran member
    • Loc: Vigo, Galicia, Spain
    • Fortunes of war
« Reply #185 on: June 26, 2016, 11:59:54 PM »
Looters, and hungry mob!

May I suggest cows, pigs or even a female or maybe some casuality marker?

Good work mlkr!

Offline Stormwind

• Veteran member
  • Ben Sibbald | Newcastle, UK
« Reply #186 on: June 27, 2016, 12:29:14 AM »
I think you should be very proud of what you've done so far.
My Personal & Modelling Blog >>http://theancienttrack.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline mlkr

« Reply #187 on: June 27, 2016, 04:21:55 PM »
Thank you both :)

The third unit will have a poor dead skirmisher fallen victim to the Ogres.

Great idea about some pigs! ^_^ I will order some from PolarFox Studios since I like them but didnt know what to use them for. Now I do! The rest of my Ogre-units will be rading some poor farmers pigsty getting some snacks for the road :P

Hope to get some painting and basing done later today also. /MM

Offline mlkr

Mlkr's plog and misc.
« Reply #188 on: June 27, 2016, 08:28:52 PM »
Did some painting on the last Ogreunit but not done just yet. Been working on some commanders on the side.

One Orc Shaman releasing some built up Waaaaaaaagh!

Huge-ass spider waiting for its Forest Goblin Shaman master with retinue.

Is there any chance anyone here has the mini's from GW's "The Chase"? I would love to have at least the little squig getting chased by the gobbo :)

/Mlkr

Offline mocchus

• Loc: Vallauris, France
    • Fantasy logbook
« Reply #189 on: June 27, 2016, 08:35:35 PM »
love ogres units, very nice.

Orc shaman could be so cool with this green

Offline marell le fou

« Reply #190 on: June 29, 2016, 10:27:08 PM »
Oooh an update i had missed !

The ogres are great ! Excellent painting job, as always. And the shaman with the spider looks really good.

Checking for your "The Chase" pack on ebay, i have seen it go for ,,10 USD... 10 USD max those last days. It's not for sale just now excepted, fortunately, this sale for only 75 GBP :D

Offline mlkr

Mlkr's plog and misc.
« Reply #191 on: December 19, 2016, 08:51:50 AM »
Merry Christmas in advance and soon a happy new year :) May it be as good if not better than the current one. I pledge to get back into hobbying again since I miss it dearly. This fall I havent been feeling it at all and therefore no hobbying have been done. I hope to remedy this during 2017 :)

Worst hit to my hobbying was having my storageunit/mancave/hobbyroom broken into a few months back. Totally killed the mood and just made me go "f*ck it, I'm out".

I lost some stuff but actually got reimbursed from my insurancecompany. Khorne bless them! The real bad stuff is I no longer feel confident in keeping my paintingstation down there anymore. This makes it a bit harder to get stuff done.

Anyways - I've still been around here reading and watching and hope I can get back on track with my orcs and other projects in 2017. Never did stop buying stuff for the mountain so I need to put a dent in it again.

See you all around in 2017!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Offline marell le fou

« Reply #192 on: December 19, 2016, 08:58:06 PM »
Slaanesh damn them. At least they where not intelligent enough to understand the value of those epic Tau vehicules.

I understand you don't feel ok to continue in the same place. In the other hand, maybe you can bring with you a suitcase with your basic stuff and figs you're working on at the moment, and take them back with you when leaving ?

Don't live in fear of seeing that again. It could be just one time. And maybe you can secure it better ?

Offline Aquahog

Sv: Mlkr's plog and misc.
« Reply #193 on: December 19, 2016, 09:43:15 PM »
Or just get a big black dog and put it in there. Or even better something that sounds like one. ;)

Skickat från min GT-S5660 via Tapatalk 2

Offline Tiberius

• Loc: Anaheim, CA
« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2016, 10:52:17 PM »
 >:( A pox upon them.  That's super lame, sorry to hear about it.  I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your work again, you (along with many others here) have been an inspiration in my warmaster endeavors.