September 27, 2024, 12:27:32 PM

Author Topic: New to warmaster but want to do WM in ME i have questions?  (Read 4131 times)

Offline HouseGoblin

• Lurker
    • Loc: Derby UK
New to warmaster but want to do WM in ME i have questions?
« on: November 23, 2014, 01:01:38 AM »
Hello all, I was wondering if there is a rules set specifically for this theme or do you guys and gals just proxy rules from the generic races in the army list's already available in WM?If so could someone point me in the right direction
 please.

Offline kyussinchains

• Mod
Re: New to warmaster but want to do WM in ME i have questions?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 09:27:34 AM »
I would assume the rules from battle of five armies would be the best ones for this, AFAIK they are just the normal rules with magic removed....

I assume they contain armylists for the main factions (humans, dwarfs, goblins) there may be others..... I have no idea where to find them however....
Best 6mm site on the net: Tactical command forum

my hobby blog: full of 6mm goodness

Home of Epic: Armageddon on the web

Offline Lex

• Global Moderator
  • I wonder...
    • Loc: Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
    • Warmuster . BitzBox
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 09:52:13 AM »
I would assume the rules from battle of five armies would be the best ones for this, AFAIK they are just the normal rules with magic removed....

I assume they contain armylists for the main factions (humans, dwarfs, goblins) there may be others..... I have no idea where to find them however....

BoFA will be starting point and has most what you need, also some stuff available in the MEWM on this forum and tha old Yahoo group

and BoFA does NOT have magic removed....  only more in line with the movie/books

Offline jchaos79

• Veteran member
    • Loc: Vigo, Galicia, Spain
    • Fortunes of war
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 12:25:41 PM »
BOFA present two list: Army of darkness and army of light, with his spells belonging to each army. The battle itself and some scenarios.

There was a document quite old, that is great. I though it belongs to the yahoo group, not sure. I downloaded some years ago but is lost in one of my hard discs. If I found it on christmas I could send it to you.

Other option is the armylists made by the Dog. They are pretty good, (in my opinion sometimes quite complex, but there are good).