September 05, 2024, 02:25:30 PM

Author Topic: BFG:LEVIATHAN (old title : Mobile turn-based Battlefleet Gothic prototype)  (Read 25346 times)

Offline Seahawk

• Bombardment!
I'm checking my app store every half an hour too, heh.

Offline horizon

• Veteran member
  • Destiny Infinity Eternity
Well,they sure did tremble because of my warnings to them! Mwhuahaahahaa. Moderator powers unleashed!!!

ahem...

....furiously starts checking the playstore....

Offline BFGLeviathan

• Loc: Lyon, France
    • Battlefleet Gothic: Leviathan
Hey everyone !

Well,they sure did tremble because of my warnings to them! Mwhuahaahahaa. Moderator powers unleashed!!!

ahem...

....furiously starts checking the playstore....

I'm checking my app store every half an hour too, heh.

It's 22 minutes past midnight... Oh, I'll be patient.

We released the game on the Play Store this morning (Paris timing) but we have to wait for it to be published ! We don't know how much time it will take... Will post the link on our social network as soon as it's up ;) !!

Offline horizon

• Veteran member
It has arrived!

Offline Xca|iber

• *Transcribing Intensifies*
It has arrived!

Woooooooooo!!!!!  ;D

Woke up this morning and downloaded it first thing. Can't wait to try it out later.

EDIT: Small bug - in Skirmish mode, I destroyed or turned into hulks all enemy vessels, but the game did not end. I had to wait out the turn counter.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 03:16:44 AM by Xca|iber »
++Ask Not, Fear Not++
-------------------------
BFG:XR - The Battlefleet Gothic Expanded Revised Rules Project

Offline carlisimo

Woooooooooo!!!!!  ;D

Woke up this morning and downloaded it first thing. Can't wait to try it out later.

EDIT: Small bug - in Skirmish mode, I destroyed or turned into hulks all enemy vessels, but the game did not end. I had to wait out the turn counter.

That probably means the Android version is currently the same as the iOS release version.  The latter was patched a couple of days ago and that was one of the things fixed.

Offline Aquahog

Got it this morning. Now to wait until the kids go to bed. :)

Offline BFGLeviathan

Woooooooooo!!!!!  ;D

That probably means the Android version is currently the same as the iOS release version.  The latter was patched a couple of days ago and that was one of the things fixed.

Yes, that's the same version. As for the bug in "The Heroes of Telemachus" mission or the "Secure Asphodex" mission, things are going to be fixed.

But thanks for the feedbacks !

Offline Seahawk

• Bombardment!
Been playing it for hours, and play out every single battle that crops up. I've only encountered one bug, and it's a typo early on in the tutorials, if I remember right.

Offline william.m

• Lurker
    • Loc: Buckinghamshire
I am really enjoying this game so far. Well done guys!  Do you plan to introduce the Chaos ships?  I hope so as this is what I collect irl and what the game normally was. Imp vs Chaos.

I think I prefer this version to the PC game (armada), just because it is so much closer to how it should be and is actually pretty decent in teaching you how to play the minatures game. 

Offline Aquahog

Yeah, this beats the Armada game in every aspect. Here I can easily manage more than two cruisers. :)

Offline BFGLeviathan

Yeah, this beats the Armada game in every aspect. Here I can easily manage more than two cruisers. :)

I am really enjoying this game so far. Well done guys!  Do you plan to introduce the Chaos ships?  I hope so as this is what I collect irl and what the game normally was. Imp vs Chaos.

I think I prefer this version to the PC game (armada), just because it is so much closer to how it should be and is actually pretty decent in teaching you how to play the minatures game.

Wow guys, thanks a lot for the support, this means a lot to us...
And we have nothing planned about new races right now, we still have bug to fixes and things to adjust, so will see !

Thanks again !
(And we already know about the bug in "The Heroes Of Telemachus" mission, it's been fixed for the next patch!)

Offline Seahawk

• Bombardment!
A couple questions:

Why are we not allowed to use command rerolls on tests for:
- Brace for Impact
- Target priority
- Asteroids

Where did you get stats/points for ships that aren't in the blue book?

Offline BFGLeviathan

A couple questions:

Why are we not allowed to use command rerolls on tests for:
- Brace for Impact
- Target priority
- Asteroids

Where did you get stats/points for ships that aren't in the blue book?

We made this game design decision to avoid spamming the player, always asking him if he wants to reroll everytime he does something.

You can find more info about thoses ships in the Armada supplement of the rules.

Thank you and have fun !

Offline horizon

• Veteran member
I don think so.

I saw a screenshot with the Retaliation battleship. Is that still in the game?

If so: that vessel is not from the main rulebook or Armada.