July 30, 2024, 11:10:19 PM

Author Topic: Colors of Battlefleet Scarus  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Aldaris

• Loc: Germany, Stuttgart
Colors of Battlefleet Scarus
« on: September 03, 2014, 11:20:06 PM »
Does anyone have a clue about or, better yet, source for the color scheme of Battlefleet Scarus?

I remember the uniforms of naval officers being described in Eisenhorn, but not the color of the ships. Anything to go on?

Offline horizon

• Veteran member
  • Destiny Infinity Eternity
Re: Colors of Battlefleet Scarus
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 07:00:03 AM »
Here someone decided his own:
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?349345-BFG-Battlefleet-Scarus

Found this as well:

Segmentae Majoris

OBSCURUS [OBS] — This segmentum lies to the galactic-north of Terra. Cut off by EOT. Segmentum headquarters is Cypra Mundi. The traditional color of Battlefleet Obscurus is red.
PACIFICUS [PAC] — This segmentum lies to the galactic-west of Terra. Segmentum the headquarters is Hydraphur. The traditional color of Battlefleet Pacificus is green.
SOLAR [SOL] — Holy Terra lies in this region. Segmentum headquarters is Mars. The traditional color of Battlefleet Solar is black.
TEMPESTUS [TEM] — This segmentum lies to the galactic-south of Terra. Segmentum headquarters is Bakka. The traditional color of Battlefleet Tewpestus is blue.
ULTIMA [ULT] — This segmentum lies to the galactic-east of Terra. Contains the galactic gore systems and is by far the largest segmentum. Segmentum headquarters is Kar Duniash. The traditional color of Battlefleet Ultima is grey.

But that is not sufficient.

Offline Aldaris

• Loc: Germany, Stuttgart
Re: Colors of Battlefleet Scarus
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 08:08:34 AM »
Yeah, found that too, but not that color scheme. Ah well. I guess I'll make one up then!