October 05, 2024, 08:53:01 PM

Author Topic: 10mm "Evil Men" on Indiegogo  (Read 27345 times)

Offline andys

• Loc: UK
Re: 10mm "Evil Men" on Indiegogo
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2014, 03:36:06 PM »
As far as I know, I contact recently with Yann, and told me Leon still have them to cast.
Leon at Pendraken? That would go some way to explaining the delay. Pendraken are so busy it can take 3 weeks or more for an order of their own products to be delivered within the UK. Doing a large order and sending it overseas is likely to add to that time period somewhat!

The odd thing is, if it is Pendraken that are doing the casting, the figures will pass me on their way out of the country to Yann and then come back into the UK! It would possibly be cheaper if Yann got them to at least post the UK orders from Middlesborough? I could even pop up to Middlesborough to collect mine, I'm not all that far away.

Oh well, patience is a virtue I guess  ;D

Offline jchaos79

• Veteran member
    • Loc: Vigo, Galicia, Spain
    • Fortunes of war
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2014, 03:55:38 PM »
I am sure that with the talent of Yann and the skills proof of casting from Leon would be a great final product, so delay will be worth

Offline Stormwind

• Veteran member
  • Ben Sibbald | Newcastle, UK
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2014, 04:52:13 PM »
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=fr&u=http://warmaster-fr.niceboard.com/t2572p75-indiegogo-pour-produire-des-figurines-10mm&usg=ALkJrhgjwUwq-iuq9mwZyo7ddvz5cxSYcA

Just browsing the French forum - there's difficulties with some weaker figures being damaged during casting.  But there you can see for yourself the casts for existing figures, so there is progress being made. =)
My Personal & Modelling Blog >>http://theancienttrack.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline forbes

• Loc: North West, UK
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2014, 08:02:39 PM »
That update is from a while ago (and was posted to indie gogo) this project does seem to be progressing but really slowly.

Hopefully early in the new year we will see the figures - the photos of the moulds look really good - I am keen to get these figures. (Even though I have many armies on the go already...)

Offline jchaos79

• Veteran member
    • Fortunes of war
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2015, 03:27:48 PM »
News from the caster :

"The casting is going well, all the moulds are done now, and we have completed casting on the Infantry, Trolls, Herald's and Command.  The others are all at least 50% complete, we just need to do a lot of spinning!  The cavalry and erynies are the slow ones, but we are making good progress."

Visit the ‘Evil Men - Fantasy 10mm miniatures’ campaign.

Offline forbes

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2015, 09:32:26 PM »
It sounds like these may be nearing delivery - its been a long road to get the casting done.

Offline Vermis

• Mini Sculpture
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2015, 04:00:15 PM »
Anyone know how to contact Yann directly? I'm one of the missing customers on his list, but in trying to contact him and the owner of another campaign, it seems like Indiegogo's messaging service isn't letting me get through.

Offline Barbarian

• Lurker
    • Loc: Tarquinia
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2015, 07:54:42 AM »
Contact me in private on this forum.

Yann

Offline forbes

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2015, 08:29:39 AM »
Has anyone had delivery of their figures from this project?

Offline Stuart Bleything

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2015, 11:29:19 AM »
Looking forward to the figures . Hopefully soon ! .

Offline andys

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2015, 04:45:46 PM »
Looking forward to the figures . Hopefully soon ! .
+1 on that!!!

Offline andys

« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2015, 03:51:57 PM »
Ok bumping this one again.

There are 58 backers apparently. As far as I'm aware, only two people have posted anywhere on the internet that they have received their order.

Have any users of this forum got their stuff yet? VERY seriously considering contacting Indiegogo for a refund, 16 months after the campaign closed is ridiculously long to wait for delivery.

Have the backers been scammed? At the moment I'm down 84 Euros. Grrrrr.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Lex

• Global Moderator
  • I wonder...
    • Loc: Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
    • Warmuster . BitzBox
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2015, 08:45:46 PM »
We did get a recent update that stuff was being processed and that the remaining cost of P&P  would be billed afterwards, to accomodat getting stuff to backers. Also Yann is stll visiting the forum here too

Offline jchaos79

• Veteran member
    • Fortunes of war
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2015, 09:15:45 PM »
It takes long, but we are talking about a whole range. So I guess it is worth for a talent guy by its own. Just my opinion.

Offline andys

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2015, 09:31:05 PM »
It's the lack of communication that is puzzling me.

Is it too difficult to post a message, say, once a week, telling backers how many orders have been posted that week and how many he anticipates to send out the next week, with an end date of when the last one will be sent?

He's had the figures for well over a month now and in that time the communication with the backers has been vague and non-specific as to progress.

Patience may be a virtue but after this length of time, it's not unreasonable for it to be wearing very thin.