August 03, 2024, 07:19:36 AM

Poll

Which Victory option should we adopt as official for BFG:R?

Option 1
1 (10%)
Option 2
5 (50%)
Option 3
4 (40%)
None of these. (please propose another option)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 12, 2013, 04:39:25 AM

Author Topic: BFG:R Vote 45: Victory Class Battleship  (Read 3616 times)

Offline afterimagedan

• Loc: Chicago IL, USA
Re: BFG:R Vote 45: Victory Class Battleship
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2013, 04:08:47 PM »
This is less of a compromise and more of the answer that makes both sides happy, assuming they don't take a "my way or the highway" approach. It seems obvious to me. Put one option in there so all can use they ship they want. That is pure compromise and everybody can use the ship they want. Honestly, have you not read the stats we are talking about? Essentially, all I can think of is that you want your way available only, even though this change, as minimal as it is, caters to everyone. It doesn't have to be an either or  here.

Offline Vaaish

• Digital Equinox
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2013, 05:07:33 PM »
Honestly, have you not read the stats we are talking about? Essentially, all I can think of is that you want your way available only, even though this change, as minimal as it is, caters to everyone. It doesn't have to be an either or  here.

I've read through multiple times and I've been reading the back log of BFGR threads. What I want is proof that a change even needs to happen, not assumption that a change should happen. Placing the original back on the table is tantamount to saying we don't have good reason for making a change here or that what we are doing isn't any better than the original.
-Vaaish

Offline afterimagedan

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2013, 05:10:13 PM »
Placing the original back on the table is tantamount to saying we don't have good reason for making a change here or that what we are doing isn't any better than the original.

Absolutely not true. Half the people want to see a different Victory and so why not take the original and add one option so that everyone has a Victory that they like. It's really simple. If we changed the Victory to the 45cm profile, haf the people would not be happy. If we kept it the same, half the people would not be happy. Add one option, all are happy, unless someone want's to be stubborn about it and not allow for this obvious fix.

Offline afterimagedan

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2013, 05:48:06 PM »
We could just vote on it. I closed this vote because the new one has the "merge" option and it took out the retracted Vaaish option.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 06:22:00 PM by afterimagedan »