August 05, 2024, 09:15:13 AM

Author Topic: Armada Rulebook  (Read 2287 times)

Offline ScrapIron

• Lurker
Armada Rulebook
« on: May 07, 2011, 03:02:54 AM »
New to the site and getting back into the game...finally.  After going through this site I've a few questions of resources available.

Which are::
Anyone have a link/site that has the Armada rulebook for download? All I can find are the appendix from the gw-site.  Also, I understand the 2010 FAQ are done, but are they ..."offical" yet? Meaning has gw passed their ok on it?

Thanks in advance,
-Scrap

Offline ScrapIron

• Lurker
Re: Armada Rulebook
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 03:31:09 AM »
Not having a copy of Armada handy or available to even look at.  I was wondering, are all the pdf files at gw a break down of the actual Armada rulebook?  So, if I print out each one separately I will have a completed Armada Rulebook?   ....or are they updated versions of the Armada rulebook.

Yes, my local gw store has been asked and they do not know.

-Scrap

Offline horizon

• Veteran member
  • Destiny Infinity Eternity
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 05:59:15 AM »
Hi,
On the GW site you can download the complete Armada book. It is available as seperate pdf's. (Starts with To Cleanse the Stars, last one is To Unite the Stars, oh and the pdf beneath that, with the scenarios etc).
You will only miss 2 pages of the book. These contain attack ratings & reserve rules. But this page is available on this forum in a thread by me.
And the FAQ2010 also contains that information.

FAQ2010 is not yet official. Will be. We hope.

Offline Vaaish

• Digital Equinox
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 06:36:32 AM »
The Armada book on the GW site is missing the first 7 or 9 pages that contain a bit of info like fleet attack ratings and reserve rules. It's also missing the color hobby section in the middle. Other than that the rest is there.
-Vaaish

Offline ScrapIron

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 10:29:40 PM »
Awesome!!! Thank you so much you guys....and gals. :D