September 28, 2024, 06:21:35 PM

Author Topic: WM in Holland?  (Read 6255 times)

Offline empireaddict

• Loc: UK East Midlands
Re: WM in Holland?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2016, 08:38:57 PM »
Like them.  The white of the skeletons is very clear.
"I cannot believe you when you say [your friend] has identical plastic boxes for his armies, all color coded [...] Don't you think that is being little obsessive?"
"Yes, but not enough to scare us wargamers."
Larry Leadhead (2004)

Offline Alexander

• Loc: Netherlands
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2016, 09:30:50 PM »
If you are still looking for players, i live in The Hague and after a long time of doing nothing with warmaster I am wanting to play some warmaster again. Not sure if there are any other players around in Holland?

Offline Lex

• Global Moderator
  • I wonder...
    • Loc: Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
    • Warmuster . BitzBox
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2016, 08:56:23 AM »
If you are still looking for players, i live in The Hague and after a long time of doing nothing with warmaster I am wanting to play some warmaster again. Not sure if there are any other players around in Holland?

Hey Alexander, yes, a small group with some Belgium and near-german opties tossed in

Offline xinemus

• Lurker
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2016, 10:13:41 AM »

Hey Alexander,

I found some players, but didn't get a chance to play yet. More is always better ofcourse. I am still working on my armies, but hope to be able to put up a painted army soon.

Offline Alecks

• Lurker
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2016, 04:01:03 PM »
I live in Overijssel but I can play in Delft. I haven't played Warmaster yet though yet. I'm still busy painting...