September 09, 2024, 11:19:45 PM

Author Topic: ASC 2.0 IN Development  (Read 13085 times)

Offline Gothmog Lord of Balrogs

• Lord of the Seven
    • Sepulchre of Heroes
Re: ASC 2.0 IN Development
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2015, 08:55:20 PM »
finally finished my majestic class a while ago but unfortunately i didnt have an emperor style prow and so opted for a retribution prow, torpedoes and all.
do you think that would be too powerful as a straight swap?
remove the +1 leadership and prow batteries for a strength 9 torpedo salvo.
am just conscious that it becomes quite an ordnance monster when combining the bombers and the torpedoes? 
maybe it could be an option?
over the milennia the uber sensor arrays and comms have been cannibalized from many left over majestics for use on more renowned vessels like the emperor class blah blah and a common replacement is prow torpedoes type thing?

While I wouldn't mind playing it, I don't know if it should be codified in rules. As you said, that is an Ordnance MONSTER. As well since it isn't an option for the Emperor, I hesitate to make it one for the Majestic. But nothing says, since it is unofficial anyways, you can't make fluff for it in your battlefleet to make it a vessel of renown.

Plus, I have no more room on the page to add those rules...  :-\
"Give me a thousand men crazy enough to conquer Hell and we shall do it!"
www.sepulchreofheroes.blogspot.com
sepulchreofheroes@gmail.com

Offline radu lykan

• Loc: northants, uk
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2015, 10:51:32 AM »
No worries, as I have fully magnetised it it might be fun to chop off the prow and magnetise that at a later date.
For now as you say I will fluff it as a modified majestic for now, my opponent is flexible with stuff like that

Offline LeperColony

• Loc: Los Angeles
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2015, 01:23:01 PM »
Any chance of adding citations to the ships GW made?  I recall the first ASC had a citation at the bottom.

Offline Gothmog Lord of Balrogs

• Lord of the Seven
    • Sepulchre of Heroes
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2015, 07:58:09 AM »
Any chance of adding citations to the ships GW made?  I recall the first ASC had a citation at the bottom.

this will be added as a master key at the end. I don't have much room on each page and it clutters the look IMO. And I don't have it in there yet because it is easier to append pages rather than insert them
"Give me a thousand men crazy enough to conquer Hell and we shall do it!"
www.sepulchreofheroes.blogspot.com
sepulchreofheroes@gmail.com