August 04, 2024, 05:22:01 AM

Author Topic: Old White Dwarf Scenario?  (Read 2053 times)

Offline mdauben01

• Loc: Huntsville, AL
Old White Dwarf Scenario?
« on: June 22, 2015, 04:32:13 AM »
Back 10-15 years ago,  I played a special scenario out of WD(?) with some friends.   It was a  special scenario using two tables,  one for a BFG game and the second for a linked 40k game.   IIRC events on one table had an impact on the other.

Does anyone else remember this?   Is it by chance available online anywhere or do you know what issue of WD it was in?   

Thanks!

tgjensen

Re: Old White Dwarf Scenario?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 10:01:32 AM »
I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for, but Gav Thorpe wrote an article about combining BFG Planetary Assaults with either epic or warhammer games. There's a version involving Epic 40k that sounds a lot like what you described, where you alternate playing one turn in each game, but not much in the way of involving Warhammer.

Offline carlisimo

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 05:44:22 PM »
Was it during the Eye of Terror campaign, with a big gun emplacement or two down on the planet?  It may take me a couple of days but I'll see if I can find it.

Offline CyberShadow

• Administrator
  • Swarm Tyrant
    • Loc: Singapore
    • CyberShadows Hobby Blog
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 03:42:34 AM »
Are you sure that this wasnt out of the 'Invasion' mini suppliment a few years back?
My blog: http://www.cybershadow.ninja
The Tactical Wargames Network: www.tacticalwargames.net

Offline Seahawk

• Bombardment!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 04:13:16 AM »
I have it. US WD 274, November 2002. Both the 40k and BFG scenarios are called "Deadline".