September 18, 2024, 07:22:19 PM

Author Topic: BFG:R Orks  (Read 5504 times)

Offline afterimagedan

• Loc: Chicago IL, USA
Re: BFG:R Orks
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 09:25:21 PM »
Agreed.  Ok, I have most of the Ork document done except the first rules page (which looks awful). Please proof-read!

++BFG:R Ork Fleets++

Offline afterimagedan

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2012, 09:29:21 PM »
I dont know if mines would be a fluffy option for them :/. All their ships should be able to take torp bombas, cost= to the fixed value +2 for each D3.

Could you help me reword this for the PDF?
"Ork attack craft carriers use fighta-bommas and assault boats. They may take torpedo bommas for +10 points per launch bay (counting maximum number of launch bays). Ork capital ships that use torpedoes may use boarding torpedoes for +5 points.  "

Offline afterimagedan

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2012, 10:59:44 PM »
Ok, all of it is ready for proof-reading.

Things we need to decide:
1. Keep the Deadnot?
2. What to do with Zzapp guns
3. Make sure we have everything covered in the document (I will probably add the option back in to chose a specific clan from 2010 document)
4. vote on amendments that seem well received.

Also, I need to add the FAQ2010 option to upgrade launch bays to mines.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 05:16:26 AM by afterimagedan »

Offline AndrewChristlieb

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2012, 12:29:47 PM »
I dont know if mines would be a fluffy option for them :/. All their ships should be able to take torp bombas, cost= to the fixed value +2 for each D3.

Could you help me reword this for the PDF?
"Ork attack craft carriers use fighta-bommas and assault boats. They may take torpedo bommas for +10 points per launch bay (counting maximum number of launch bays). Ork capital ships that use torpedoes may use boarding torpedoes for +5 points.  "

"Ork attack craft carriers use fighta-bommas and assault boats. They may be equiped with torpedo-bommas for +10 points per launch bay (+20 points per D3 strength launch bays). Ork capitol ships may also replace their attack craft with orbital mines for +5 points per launch bay (+10 points per D3 strength launch bays). Only cruisers may be refitted to carry mines, battleships are too rare to use in this way. Ork capitol ships that use torpedoes may use boarding torpedoes for +5 points."
I don't make the rules, I just think them up and write them down.

Offline AndrewChristlieb

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2012, 12:30:50 PM »
Still feels like its missing something but im not sure what...
I don't make the rules, I just think them up and write them down.