September 14, 2024, 12:19:38 AM

Author Topic: DE lists/rules/upgrades  (Read 2130 times)

Offline greywolf

• Lurker
DE lists/rules/upgrades
« on: January 12, 2012, 09:07:04 AM »
I am starting back into BFG with a hiss and a roar by converting up a DE fleet and I have also done an Ork fleet for my 3 year old son.

What I am wanting to know is where do I find all of the DE info in one place? So far I have got alot of Data but have no idea what is approved and whats not....

eg is the Dark Eldar Subjugation class Light Cruiser approved or not? is there such thing as a Wych cult ship upgrade? and if so where do I find it?

the other thing is alot of the threads I want to know more about all died weeks, months or years ago and threadnecromancy is frowned on.

so fellow DE players please let me know where all of the current info is and what I can use in my fleet besides the Torture and Corsair class ships.

Cheers
GreyWolf
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:08:38 AM by greywolf »

Offline horizon

• Veteran member
  • Destiny Infinity Eternity
Re: DE lists/rules/upgrades
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 10:56:03 AM »
Hi,

first of all: "death thread arise" is allowed if it is relevant. But the post must start with those three words otherwise it is heretic. ;)

Official Dark Eldar rules:
Games Workshop website

All other things DE is unofficial. Ask your opponents before use.

Offline Plaxor

• Tyrant of BFG:Revised
    • BFG files
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 11:56:46 AM »
You can see a fan version of the Dark Eldar fleet by clicking on the link in my signature. Though it is not official, it does add quite a bit of variety to the Dark Eldar. Note: that the document is unfinished and does use a number of rules presented in the rules document, however it is easily adaptable to official BFG format. You will need your opponent's permission to use these rules.

Offline greywolf

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 03:51:37 PM »
@horizon: LOL.... as for my opponents permission its going to be mostly a 3 year old I am sure he'll let me play what ever I like. And if/when I actually play against another adult I'll use the "official" list.

@Plaxor: downloading your files now will have a look when I get back from work [which I am heading off to very soon]

Cheers
GreyWolf

Offline Koshi

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 12:08:20 PM »
You may also look at the warprift magazine.  #16 includes more ships for DE.

Offline greywolf

• Lurker
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 05:35:01 PM »
@Koshi: got that issue and have looked at the rules for those DE ships.

Will see what I can make. I recently made a light cruiser for a Wych cult ship.
Will get some more bitz and make a grand cruiser as well. thx for the help

GreyWolf