September 12, 2024, 04:26:05 PM

Author Topic: Book of the Void: Diasporex Nomads V2 RELEASED!  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Zelnik

Book of the Void: Diasporex Nomads V2 RELEASED!
« on: August 25, 2011, 09:30:44 PM »
I am proud to announce that the update to the Book of the Void has been released! it may be downloaded here in all of it's glory:
http://www.cdt.qc.ca/bfg/DiasporexV3.pdf

Don't hesitate to mock me for my poor spelling or whatnot.. though we were extremely thorough with purging errors and rules issues.

Enjoy everyone! I will be making announcements for this on most of the major websites as well.
Play on!

Offline afterimagedan

• Loc: Chicago IL, USA
Re: Book of the Void: Diasporex Nomads V2 RELEASED!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 01:56:16 AM »
Awesome. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks for the hard work!

Edit: Skimmed through the rules. I like how they still have the same ships they did before except, the upgrades they can take are per ship, not for the whole fleet.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 02:52:21 AM by afterimagedan »

Offline horizon

• Veteran member
  • Destiny Infinity Eternity
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 10:30:56 AM »
Nice work Zelnik. Toothpick not yet used. ;)

The index/credits page needs a change though. Your name should be heading. Maverick (ruurfgegehh) and Reg (I am still in contact with him) could be lowered I think.

Offline Zelnik

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 08:20:54 AM »
Thanks for your kind words, horizon.  Maybe in a later installment, but I would rather avoid the drama and recognize that they helped, and even if the project ended poorly, credit is due for the time given. 

If the diasporex experience another review, maybe it will change, but not until another major project is launched.