July 18, 2024, 10:32:47 PM

Author Topic: Three projects (3 of 3 is done)  (Read 407 times)

Offline WarGamer

• Haroith
    • Loc: World
Three projects (3 of 3 is done)
« on: November 20, 2023, 12:56:38 PM »
Part 1.

Orion, King-in-the-Woods, Master of the Wild hunt, the demi-god of Wood elves, the living avatar of god-hunter Kurnous. Absolutely gorgeous mini, I had a lot of fun spending the whole weekend painting all its crisp fine details. Thanks to Forest Dragon for this amazing work and Cromarty Forge as well for those shaggy hounds. Many thanks to Amy for her endless enthusiasm keeping the WHFB world alive in our hearts.

BTW this mini is on sale! PM me if you wish such great general for your 10mm army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9DDq6pZ8qw

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 01:53:41 PM by WarGamer »
Haroith

Offline WarGamer

• Haroith
Re: Three projects (3 of 3 is done)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2024, 07:35:22 PM »
A necromancer for undead armies, excellent for Vampire Counts. Good miniature, thanks Forest Dragon for the sculpt. It was pleasure to paint the spell and light reflections on the staff and the stone. Now I know how to do it for my spellsingers.

BTW this mini is on sale! PM me if you wish such great wizard for your 10mm army.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 04:44:48 PM by WarGamer »
Haroith

Offline WarGamer

• Haroith
Re: Three projects (3 of 3 is done)
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 01:53:19 PM »
At last my third dragon in whole life is ready. Long ago I had original 28mm version of Sisters of Twillight, but had never finished them. Their original 6th edition legend is a beautiful fairy tale full of magic, mystery and courage. Not so large this dragon is full of small details. Very glad to practice before making my own heroes on dragons, including Asarnil the Dragonlord.

This mini is on sale. The sisters do not fit into the theme of my army, however a dragon is the best choice for heroes in Warmaster. Many thanks to @forestdragon3d for such amazing sculpt!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 04:44:31 PM by WarGamer »
Haroith