October 02, 2024, 09:30:37 PM

Author Topic: [BFG] 3D Printed Grey Knight Fleet Project (Small Craft Update!)  (Read 34684 times)

Offline MetalCoreKnight

• Loc: Canada
Re: [BFG] 3D Printed Grey Knight Fleet Project (October Update!)
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2017, 01:22:19 AM »
Wow, awesome stuff! By the way...what about something more Battlebarge sized?
I've started messing around with a Battle Barge scale ship but it's not too high on the priority list atm, plus it's gonna be a nightmare to try and get it down to a reasonable price.....

Offline marell le fou

« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2017, 09:45:45 PM »
So why ? :)

Do you just want to try to add it to your fleet for a game or is it pleasure of constructing it ?

Offline MetalCoreKnight

« Reply #122 on: November 13, 2017, 08:59:57 PM »
So why ? :)

Do you just want to try to add it to your fleet for a game or is it pleasure of constructing it ?
A bit of both really. It's a challenge to be sure and that is something I like to work with, I already do things pretty differently anyways so might as well keep that going as I don't think I've seen any BFG or BFG-like models on Shapeways and such that work like Model Kits to the same extent that I do.

Plus I mean I've done everything else already might as well do up a Battlebarge too you know! xD

Offline MetalCoreKnight

« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2017, 09:51:29 AM »
So it's Cyber Monday and that means Sales! In particular Shapeways is doing a sale, 10% off and Free Shipping on Orders over 25$

I was hoping to get my GK ships or SM Small Craft properly listed by now but I was working on another Commission and didn't have time to finish the "bookkeeping" I wanted before publically listing them. That being said they are still ready for private ordering if any of that was of interest to you guys just let me know and I'll get you guys set-up!

Thanks again for everything!

Offline MetalCoreKnight

Re: [BFG] 3D Printed Grey Knight Fleet Project (Small Craft Update!)
« Reply #124 on: February 10, 2018, 07:36:06 AM »
Hey guys, been swamped with projects and work so I've only just gotten around to finally painting up enough of my Small Craft so I could them based! Still only two types done so far but seeing as I only need to assemble the bases for the other 5 they should be coming up pretty quick!

For now just enjoy this sneak peak!