September 03, 2024, 06:16:54 PM

Author Topic: BFG FR Crafworld Eldar Add-On V3.0  (Read 2141 times)

Offline heavygear

• Loc: france
BFG FR Crafworld Eldar Add-On V3.0
« on: March 10, 2017, 03:28:40 PM »
BFG FR Crafworld Eldar Add-On now falls V3.0

Highlights include
Due to a paste/glu error Naiad Cruiser had an erroned armor value, correction from 5+ to 4+
Specific reserves rules for each fleet list
Battle of Duriel Scenario (qualified as difficult)

The new french version will be released soon on BFG.FR.
The english version is underway and will be send to BFG FR english section and to Horizon by 2017-03-17

Offline Lotus

• Loc: germany
Re: BFG FR Crafworld Eldar Add-On V3.0
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 04:11:49 PM »
Good news.

Regarding Craftworld Eldar - i *may* have found an oversight in the last version. The Eldar Hero (the nameless one you need to use reserve rules if you don't want to use yriel) should cost 100 points, but it is listed for 150 points. I think this is an oversight because the page which contains this rule reads "compiled from doom of the eldar and yriels raiders" - which is true - but the eldar hero cost got changed in faq2010 to 100 points. Which does make sense, because yriel costs 125-150 points and is just way better, so there is no point in taking the nameless hero option.

If this is an oversight - will this be adressed in the 3.0 version?

Aaaaaaand the subjugation class in the english version of the EldarNoirAddon still shows the incorrect "1 weapon battery" instead of "1 Torpedo".

Can't wait for CWE Add-On 3.0 - i just recently got my hands on some CWE-ships as corsair-reserves...  ;D

Offline heavygear

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 12:50:18 PM »
I hope I could adress these points in the future, I've changed my computer but lost my microsoft publisher software and didn't find one fitting my licence version on microsoft site .

Offline Lotus

• Loc: germany
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 10:17:47 AM »
I am sure you will find a solution. ;)

Offline heavygear

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 02:08:27 PM »
Will try to find a way by the end of year, I still have 3 supplements to translate or update in english.