September 02, 2024, 12:20:34 PM

Author Topic: A small reference sheet  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Vorador

• Lurker
    • Loc: Germany
A small reference sheet
« on: January 05, 2018, 10:42:23 PM »
A reference sheet of all vessels and fleets I know of BFG. Of course never completed.
Language is German, but uncomplicated.
The Legend at the top for introduction.

Maybe it is a help for you.

Offline Lotus

• Loc: germany
Re: A small reference sheet
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 02:08:15 PM »
Some questions:

Eldar Corsairs:

- Forge of Vaul:

- Source? I just know an old compendium entry - there the "Forge of Vaul" just got 4 Torpedoes, no launch bay, same point costs. The version in this pdf is different...so: From which source is this profile?

- Nebula:

- the speed values are wrong. Its 10/20/30, not 10/20/25.

- Supernova:

- this ship apears only when mms-rules are used...and i haven't seen any atempts to convert this ship for "normal use". I have done some testing myself, because converting this ship is a difficult task (5 45 lances with msm rules). And if i remember correctly, the supernova class is slower in mms (should be slower than the eclipse). Which should be kept for balancing reasons when converted for "normal use". Any source on this?

- Hellebore:

- where does the "option" for launch bays come from? I remember that there was some kind of option for fighters only-launch bays in mms, but here i see normal launch bays. And its an entry in the "Ursprungsversion(original version/vanilla version)" list. Any source on this?

- Hemlock:

- the hemlock has no weapon battery (rulewise).

Some questions i could answer myself if this is a sheet for eldar mms. But - mms rules include different values for armor and different speed values than the values written in this sheet. And even if this sheet is written with mms-rules in mind, it doesn't explain the "Forge of Vaul"-profile.