September 11, 2024, 06:09:41 PM

Author Topic: BATTLE REPORT - Space Marines vs Dark Eldar BFG:R - Video - 1000pts  (Read 1807 times)

Offline skaredcast

• Lurker
  • The Dark Kin
    • Loc: Canada
    • SkaredCast Blog
The Space Marine Fleet takes on the Dark Eldar fleet. 1000pts

Enjoy this action packed video batrep filmed on a really cool FAT mat, and with painted fleets.

Watch it on YOUTUBE

comment below! let me know what you think.

Offline LemanRuss

• Loc: Montreal,Qc, Canada
Re: BATTLE REPORT - Space Marines vs Dark Eldar BFG:R - Video - 1000pts
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 10:59:48 PM »
Hello Skari!
Subscriber to your channel here. I watched your batrep on the day it came out and I must say that F.A.T. mat does look awesome. I was the one who commented about getting the same two mats you got on facebook. I managed to get a game on mine as well since then and I really enjoyed it. Maybe I should finish painting my fleets and get into the whole video batrep business... I must say your content is certainly inspiring me towards that. If you ever come in the Montreal area and would like to get a game in, do let me know.

I'm curious as to why you play using the revised rule set rather than playing with the basic 2010 rules. Having two turns of mimic engines is pretty strong. I can't make an educated argument about it since I've never played with or against dark eldar but two whole turns of total imunity seems a bit over the top even. I was under the impression that mimic engines drop as soon as a ship equipped with them fires. I'll have to go over those rules again to wrap my head around them I guess.
My incredulity might also come from being a bit salty at seeing the space marines lose again.  ;)

Anyway, keep the batteps coming! I'd rather see the astartes get stomped than have no content at all.

Offline Atlan

Re: BATTLE REPORT - Space Marines vs Dark Eldar BFG:R - Video - 1000pts
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 11:58:40 AM »
Nice Report! Keep on going!