August 03, 2024, 03:21:20 PM

Author Topic: Tyberius' Ordnance Markers  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Chios

Tyberius' Ordnance Markers
« on: October 13, 2015, 08:09:17 PM »
Hi everyone!

My friends and I started playing BFG quite recently. While we still figure out which fleets we want to play (and scratchbuild) we use the shipmarkers you can find on the internet and -of course- Tyberius' excellently drawn ordnance markers.

After some games with the 2010 Compendium (thank you guys for collecting all of that, you made everything so much easier) we switched to the BFG:R fleet lists.

For those lists I adapted some of the ships (colour palette switches, launch bays on Strike Cruisers and the like) and I tweaked Tyberius' Thunderhawk Markers to represent Thunderhawk Annihilators.

After this lengthy introduction the questions I want to ask:
Are people interested in the changed shipmarkers?
Likewise, would anyone be interested in the Changed Ordnance Markers?

Leading to the most important question: Would Tyberius consent to me uploading this? (Are the ships also done by him, I couldn't find out so far)

Thanks again to you guys at the forums for making BFG such an enjoyable (and unexpectedly inexpensive) new Hoby for us!

Cheers, Chios :)

Offline horizon

• Veteran member
  • Destiny Infinity Eternity
Re: Tyberius' Ordnance Markers
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 05:36:27 AM »
Yeah, he made the custom ones. It is okay to upload adhered versions. As long as you name the original creator when doing so. :)

Offline Chios

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 02:02:02 PM »
Alright, so if anybody wants the annihilator-markers leave a post and I'll hook you up ;)

Offline legoss

• Lurker
    • Loc: United States
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 05:48:57 PM »
Yeah, that sounds like that would be nice, I'll take a set of the markers i offered.

Offline Chios

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 08:15:56 PM »
Which chapter would you prefer? I made Imperial Fists for my friend, but switching the colour would be no work at all... Choose wisely  ;)