September 12, 2024, 10:20:02 AM

Author Topic: Help - which kit do these bits go with? (selling them on eBay)  (Read 1548 times)

Offline GlynG

• Lurker
Help - which kit do these bits go with? (selling them on eBay)
« on: October 11, 2011, 02:25:25 PM »
Hi all, I'm just after a little nurgle model part advice if any of you more experienced BFGers can help (I just have my ships to use in Epic Armageddon and am not that familiar with BFG stuff).

I'm shortly going to be selling a mint Terminus Est and 2 plagueship booster packs on eBay, but there are a couple of bits I'm unclear as to whether belong with the plagueship or the Terminus Est.

I have 5 sets of these spire and gun sprues. I realise the Terminus Est and each plagueship pack comes with at least one of each, but I'm then left with 2 gun and spire sprues and I'm not sure whether the plagueships should have 2 sets each or whether the Terminus Est might have 3 sets to itself. The photos on the GW site aren't really helping either way. Any suggestions?

Offline Vaaish

• Digital Equinox
Re: Help - which kit do these bits go with? (selling them on eBay)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 09:03:34 PM »
I'm about 90% positive that both go with the plagueships. None of those bits look like the Terminus Est kit since it doesn't have turrets and the antenna are different. In fact, you can see those exact bits in the plague ship booster pic on the GW site when you click to enlarge it.
-Vaaish