September 14, 2024, 12:17:31 PM

Author Topic: Imperial Transports  (Read 2065 times)

Offline mangozac

• Resin Addict
Imperial Transports
« on: June 28, 2011, 11:21:20 AM »
Hi guys, with the Port still down this seems to be the only place really getting much BFG attention so I finally signed up  ;)

Anyway I've always been a massive fan of the now OOP Imperial Transport minis. Maybe it's because they're "cute" or something, I dunno  ::)
It sucks that they can't be bought anymore but I have some ideas so I wanted to see if anybody had some unpainted (or painted and willing to have stripped) Imperial Transport minis that they wouldn't mind lending me for a couple of weeks. I'll be happy to pay "rental" on them (cash or minis). Oh and so you know I'm not some random guy, I'm from www.resinaddict.com!

I apologise if I'm being naughty by posting here instead of the trading forum, but I figure this isn't quite a trade plus I'll get better exposure in here with the other BFG players.

Offline BaronIveagh

• Dark Reign
Re: Imperial Transports
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 07:48:09 PM »
Hi, Mang, and you can't have mine.. I''m hoarding them.... BWA HA HA HA HA!

There are some of the resin prows from FW on sale on Ebay atm. 
non nobis domine non nobis sed nomine tua da na glorium

Offline mangozac

• Resin Addict
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 06:15:27 AM »
Hahaha great thanks Baron - it's people like you pushing the prices for them up on eBay (when they can be found that is) :P

I did think about converting the FW heavy transports but they are quite different. No matter things have come through and I've secured a loan of some ships from a forum member. Yay!

Offline fracas

• WarMancer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 10:26:49 AM »
Zac, if the plans fall through let me know