September 14, 2024, 04:25:03 AM

Author Topic: Is FAQ2010 what we actually need?  (Read 21278 times)

Offline Vaaish

• Digital Equinox
Re: Is FAQ2010 what we actually need?
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2010, 07:49:17 PM »
It's not called "recall" per se, but it is on page 27 of the BBB under the grey box labeled Fleet Ordnance Limits.
-Vaaish

Offline Sigoroth

« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2010, 09:59:49 AM »
Indeed, WBs are more efficient against un-braced Necrons, particularly when on LO. So fire them first and save your lances for later. If he braces then fire your lances at another ship, forcing that ship to brace or give easy hits. If he doesn't brace then just follow up with your lances and he'll likely brace anyway. Either way, you should be firing your WBs against un-braced Necron ships. They're more efficient that way. Only fire at a braced ship if it's near crippled or destroyed thresholds.

Offline BaronIveagh

• Dark Reign
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2010, 03:12:05 PM »
It's not called "recall" per se, but it is on page 27 of the BBB under the grey box labeled Fleet Ordnance Limits.

LOL other then that rule isn't in my copy of BBB, I see what you're saying, but it still probably wouldn't have helped.  I hadn't reloaded ord yet, so I'd have had to reload and relaunch, which only would have given me one ord phase to get them to his ships before he AAFed. 

*grumble* still not used to the new rules and now there will be 'new' new rules... *grumble*
non nobis domine non nobis sed nomine tua da na glorium

Offline Zelnik

« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2010, 05:59:36 PM »
When you recall strike craft, you regain the launch capacity equal to the recalled amount.

also, consider this. Odds are, after the 2010 faq, there may not be another FAQ released for a VERY long time.  This is in contrast to 40k, which has a new fanboy marine codex out every year and a half.

Offline horizon

• Veteran member
  • Destiny Infinity Eternity
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2010, 07:41:25 PM »
Yeah, I think this is the best aspect of being a SG neglected by GW: less rule updates, less codex, less money making daft rule ideas by them.

I mean 2nd ed 40k to 3rd ed meant my 1500pts army was only worth 750pts. blech, at that point interest in 40k faded and I sold all except a few nice models.

Offline BaronIveagh

• Dark Reign
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2010, 09:37:50 PM »
When you recall strike craft, you regain the launch capacity equal to the recalled amount.

also, consider this. Odds are, after the 2010 faq, there may not be another FAQ released for a VERY long time.  This is in contrast to 40k, which has a new fanboy marine codex out every year and a half.

Well, we can always hope that GW gets it's head out of it's backside...
non nobis domine non nobis sed nomine tua da na glorium